Re: Joining python modules / apps packaging team

Hello,
thanks for your offer to help.

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 17:03, Martin Hoefling <martin.hoefling@gmx.de> wrote:
> I could help maintaining some science related python modules/apps, such as
> pymol, numpy,scipy,matplotlib and other smaller science related packages. My
> main intend is to get more recent versions to the ubuntu releases, thus
> contributing patches "at the source" would make sense to me.

When you'll get added, before committing anything to numpy or
matplotlib (or some other packages I maintain as main contributor),
please get in touch we me either via this email address or on IRC
(OFTC network, #debian-python channel, morph nick)

Regards,