Re: Updates for OCRFeeder 0.7-1

* Alberto Garcia <agarcia@igalia.com>, 2010-10-01, 19:34:
I don't have write access here (nor I can upload packages
Well, maybe you should just ask for access[0]. :)

Thanks :) I already have a user there (agarcia-guest) but I don't
think I have write access, should I?

Well, normally people who maintain packages under the team umbrella do have access to the repository.

+ocrfeeder (0.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
+
+  * New upstream release

Uploading a new upstream release to unstable is normally not
appropriate during freeze.

Ah, sorry, I didn't know that, do changes in unstable interfere with
the freezing process?

Yes. A new upstream version in sid usually means that you can't fix RC bugs affecting testing (*cough*) by uploading to unstable.

--
Jakub Wilk