Re: binary packages with explicit python2.5 build dependency

Hello Matthias,

* 2010-09-26 22:52, Matthias Klose wrote:
> At least one of the binary packages built by these source packages ends
> up with a dependency, recommendation or suggestion on python2.5 without
> having an explicit build dependency on python2.5 or python2.5-dev.

These packages provide scripts in /usr/bin, one for each supported version
of python, eg:

/usr/bin/bobo2.5
/usr/bin/bobo2.6

This is the reason why we have the python2.5 dependency; should I upload
the package dropping support for python2.5? AFAICK, python2.5 is still
supported in Lenny, isn't it?

Thanks,
Fabio