RFS: python-django-voting

Hello mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-django-voting".

Package name    : python-django-voting
Version         : 0+svn73
Upstream Author : Jonathan Buchanan <jonathan.buchanan@gmail.com>
URL             : http://code.google.com/p/django-voting
License         : MIT
Programming Lang: Python
Description     : generic voting application for Django

It builds the binary package: python-django-voting

The package has already been partly reviewed by a Debian developer (and
amended by myself). The DD unfortunately had to end his sponsorship due
to time constraints.

The upload would fix this bug: 581833

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I'm interested in getting Django apps packaged for Debian; particularly
Pinax dependencies.

Package location(s):
- Svn:
svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/python-django-voting/trunk/
- Svn-Browser:
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-modules/packages/python-django-voting/trunk/
- PythonModulesTeam queue:
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/TODO

I would be grateful if someone sponsored this package for me.

Kind regards,
Bernhard