python-tornado version for squeeze : freeze exception?

Hi folks,

I package a backup tool called "bup", recent versions of
which embed a copy of the tornado library (a git commit
somewhere between 0.2, in testing, and 1.0.1, in unstable).

I am exploring the possibility of a freeze exception for a
more recent version of bup than currently in the archive.
Ideally, I would excise the embedded copy of tornado and
depend on python-tornado.

Unfortunately, bup will not work as-is with python-tornado
version 0.2 currently in testing. It seems fine with 1.0.1
in sid.

Therefore, if I upload a newer bup and get a freeze
exception, I can only depend on python-tornado if 1.0.1 also
gets a freeze exception: otherwise, I will have to carry the
embedded copy, which will be newer than the package!

Are you folks considering a freeze exception request for
python-tornado?

Many thanks,

--
Jon Dowland