Anyone interested in python-txosc or python-portmidi?

Hello everyone,
Is any uploader interested in helping me with python-txosc and/or
python-portmidi Python modules? They have been on the topic of the
#debian-python IRC channel for a few weeks now.

I am now using dh7 to package python-txosc, not CDBS anymore. The
packaging for python-portmidi needs a bit of love, though.

I'm also in the pkg-multimedia team. They know less about Python, but
care more about MIDI and OSC. If necessary, maybe I should check in
that team if someone would be interested to work with me on these. I
believe that MIDI and OSC features are very interesting for Python
developers. It allows them to make their software communicate with
other multimedia applications and devices.

See http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-modules/packages/
Thanks,
--
Alexandre Quessy