Re: Quick Update Review

Hello,

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 22:47, Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> wrote:
> On Friday, August 13, 2010 11:10:04 am Scott Kitterman wrote:
>> http://paste.debian.net/83034/ captures what I think are the essential
>> policy changes for Squeeze from our discussion about the future of
>> XS-Python-Version and Python 3.

I don't think there was all that consensus over X-P-V: could you point
to msgids? Also in relation to XB-P-V that's still mentioned (at least
in the diff on that paste.d.n it's still mentioned), that will
generate a naming difference (and yes, XB-P-V should be dropped, now).

> Thank you to those that took a look.  We're going ahead now.

waiting only 5 hours in august/summer/holiday time is quite a bit
short (it's even less than deborphan screw up!). but oh well...

Regards,