Building Python debug extensions with dh

A mentor recently proposed that I ship -dbg versions of a Python
extension. Researching on how to properly do so, it appeared that there
was no standard approach to this. On the contrary, I found numerous
differing implementations, with quite a few exhibiting some flaws.

I chose to follow the approach taken in python-djvu. With extensive help
by Jakub Wilk, I polished my internal documentation and posted it to:
http://wiki.debian.org/Python/DbgBuilds

Some noteworthy issues we encountered:

* Relationships between regular extension, debug extension and debug
interpreter should be reevaluated. Currently, -dbg uses Recommends: for
the debug interpreter and any required extensions (rationale in wiki)

* It would be great if #589759 would see some additional feedback so the
issue can properly be resolved

* It appears that more packages have gotten the issue in #576014 wrong
that right.

Feedback welcome!

Christian