Hello DPMT!

Hello DPMT...

I'm Clint, I work for Canonical, and I want to help! :)

I am interested in joining the DPMT, in part to improve python module
support for server applications in Debian and Ubuntu. Specifically I'd
like to start by helping to facilitate the upload and maintenance of
python-libgearman, for which I will forward a more formal request for
sponsorship shortly. I'm also keenly insterested in the ongoing
maintenance of python-pylibmc.

Per the policy, my alioth login, which I just created, is spamaps-guest.

Thanks very much for your time,

-Clint