Python module to package: python-txosc

Hello dear members of the Python module packaging team,

I have packaged a Python module/package for Debian and it seems ready.
It's python-txosc: (version 0.1.1)

Open Sound Control (OSC) protocol for Twisted
Open Sound Control (OSC) is an open, transport-independent,
message-based protocol developed for communication among computers,
sound synthesizers, and other multimedia devices. This library
implements OSC version 1.1 over both UDP and TCP for the Twisted
Python framework. Twisted is an event-based framework for internet
applications which works on Python 2.3 through 2.6.

Upstream web site: http://bitbucket.org/arjan/txosc/

I put it on mentors.debian.net:
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=python-txosc
My alioth user name is alexandrequessy-guest.

I am member of the PMPT. Can I just proceed to creating a directory in the SVN?
Is there someone that is interested in working with me to eventually upload it?

It should be pretty simple, since it is pure Python, and seems lintian
error-free.
Regards,
--
Alexandre Quessy