Re: Python2.4 has been removed, now what for Zopistas and Plonistas?

* 2010-04-27 15:16, Luca Falavigna wrote:
> When dealing with python2.4 removal, we asked Fabio about state of the
> art of Zope 2.14 and Plone 4. He replied he hadn't way to look at them at
> that time, and he would have looked upgrading the whole stack in
> April/May. CCing him, to see if things evolved.

The current stable release of Plone requires python2.4 and Zope2.10, which
we cannot support in squeeze. I see no way to really support them, so I'd
prefer to have the packages removed.

> If those packages are beyond any repair, maybe filing RM bugs against
> them is the way to go. Fabio, thoughts?

I agree, feel free to file RM bugs for all the zope-related packages in the
archive which depend on python2.4.

Best regards,
Fabio