Re: ITP: nltk -- A suite of Python libraries for natural language processing

On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 10:48 -0300, Luciano Bello wrote:
> El Jue 08 Abr 2010, Luciano Bello escribió:
> > El Mié 07 Abr 2010, C.J. Adams-Collier escribió:
> > > It is already being worked on.  The package is being hosted on alioth and
> > > seems to build for me.  I don't know what is keeping it from being rfs'd.
> > > Maybe robin knows?
> >
> > are you talking about Robin Munn? I'm not sure if he can sponsor (is he
> > DD?). I can sponsor the package too, but I quite busy these days. You may
> > ping robin first.
>
> Did you get any progress? Do you still need sponsor?
>
> l.

I'm able to build from svn with svn-buildpackage:

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/nltk/trunk

Could someone do a quick policy audit and point me toward the policy
docs so I can address any issues that exist?

Cheers,

C.J.