Re: files installed in /usr/shared/pyshared

[Ritesh Raj Sarraf, 2010-03-03]
> Sorry if I wasn't clear earlier. I meant was the Debian package.
>
> So is it okay to have multiple files in /usr/share/pyshared/ instead of
> /usr/share/pyshared/apt-offline/   ?
>
> The only reason I asked was because I couldn't find anything relevant to
> this in the Debian Python Policy. And with many packages installed, it will
> clutter the /usr/share/pyshared/ folder.

you're upstream author, why don't you use "aptoffline" (or something
similar) namespace instead of providing so many modules in the root
namespace?

i.e.:

AptOfflineCoreLib.py -> aptoffline/CoreLib.py
AptOfflineLib.py -> aptoffline/lib.py
AptOffline_urlutils.py -> aptoffline/urlutils.py
AptOffline_reportbug_exceptions.py -> aptoffline/reportbug_exceptions.py
AptOfflineDebianBtsLib.py -> aptoffline/DebianBtsLib.py
AptOfflineMagicLib.py -> aptoffline/MagicLib.py