Re: Request to join the Python Modules Packaging Team

Welcome in PAPT, Tim :-)

[Tim Michelsen, 2010-01-19]
> https://launchpad.net/~pythonxy/+archive/individual-releases
>
> * and REVU:
> http://revu.ubuntuwire.com/p/spyder

in addition to these comments (I only scanned the diff quickly):
* Architecture should be "all", not "any"
* use python-support or wait forever for a sponsor
* get rid of pyflakes local copy in the binary package and use the one
  from Debian package instead
* make sure the diff.gz doesn't touch files from outside debian
  directory before svn-injecting the package into our repo
* if spyderlib is not used outside spyder, please use private directory
  (hint: --install-lib). If it is, please rename binary package to python-spyderlib
  and ping me to add you to DPMT instead.

> The Ubuntu MOTUs require that the packages land first in Debian.

require? good ;-)