RFS: python-sshpt (2nd try)

Dear mentors and Python mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "python-sshpt".

* Package name    : python-sshpt
  Version         : 1.1.2-1
  Upstream Author : Dan McDougall <YouKnowWho@YouKnowWhat.com>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/sshpt/
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : python

It builds these binary packages:
python-sshpt - Application and Python module to perform tasks over
simultaneous SSH sessions

 The SSH Power Tool (sshpt) enables you to execute commands and upload files
 to many servers simultaneously via SSH without using pre-shared keys.
 Uploaded files and commands can be executed directly or via sudo.
 Connection and command execution results are output in standard CSV format
 for easy importing into spreadsheets, databases, or data mining applications.
 sshpt is designed to be easily imported as a module so that any Python
 application can quickly and easily be given the ability to SSH into a large
 number of hosts to gather information or perform administrative tasks.

The upload would fix these bugs: 558311

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I use this package at
work. I find this tool very handy/simple/efficient and upstream seems
to be very responsive.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-sshpt/python-sshpt_1.1.2-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone reviewed/uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards
 Ignace Mouzannar