RFS: gextractwinicons

Dear Python mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gextractwinicons".

* Package name    : gextractwinicons
  Version         : 0.3-1
  Upstream Author : Fabio Castelli <muflone@vbsimple.net>
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : admin

It builds this binary package:
gextractwinicons - Extract cursors and icons from MS Windows compatible resource files

gExtractWinIcons can extract cursors, icons and png images previews from MS Windows compatible resource files (like .exe, .dll, .ocx, .cpl).

The upload would fix these bugs: 563456

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm the upstream author and I use this application to extract nice icons from various applications for MS Windows to create custom themes or to give to wine launchers their proper icon.

The source package can be found on the PAPT svn:
- svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/python-apps/packages/gextractwinicons/trunk/

I would be glad if someone reviewed/uploaded this package for me.

Thank you and kind regards
Fabio Castelli