Re: python-central NMU (python2.6 related)

Khm... sorry for a silly followup but an important thread seems to have
stalled without resolution: unstable-ready-2.6 coming?
Should Piotr adopt his stctop-related patch against 0.6.13 and NMU it
again?  Should anyone (besides Piotr) do that?  Any objective factors
why that patch should have not been adopted?

P.S. We need 2.6 in Debian.

Cheers,
Yarik

--