Request to join PMPT and add python-lzma

Hello,

I'd like to join the DPMT.  My alioth username is mrbeige-guest.

This is in response to #556451, an ITP I just filed for python-lzma
(https://launchpad.net/pyliblzma).  Thanks to the help of Kumar
Appaiah, Clint Adams, and others in #debian-nyc, I have a package
ready here:
  http://rkd.zgib.net/debian/

They've gone over it fairly thoroughly, but please let me know any
other comments on the package.  I'd like to add this to group
maintenance, with maintainer set to DPMT (but I will still take
responsibility for keeping it up to date).

I know, at the least, that the copyright file needs the special form
added.

Thank you,

- Richard