Re: sk1 package

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 12:39 AM, Stani <spe.stani.be@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good. Igor, how did you solve the python-libcms issue?

sK1 version 0.9.0 does not run with error "TclError: can't delete Tcl
command". I'm not sure that is a problem with python-libcms.

>> * fix debian/watch file to match upstream website changes
>
> Ok, so this is done, right?

On this moment everything is working, but I see no reason to change
the format without the need (request to Igor stabilize and approve
sources archive name format, because it breaks ours Debian External
Health Status service).

>> * starting debian/copyright , but there is lot of work - code has a
>> number of authors (attention to libraries and plugins)
>
> It's a lot of bureaucratic work, but if we don't do this right, the package
> will be rejected immediately. Vladimir, can you start with this? Igor, you
> probably want to have this file in your source package as well.

Okay, I will begin this "bureaucratic work".

>> * sK1 don't have proper integration in the menu system (need help, I
>> still can not - even though I created the correct debian/menu file)
>
> I'll look at this. Probably I can implement it.

It would be very nice.

--
Vladimir Osintsev <osintsev@gmail.com>
Systems Administrator, Engineer, Developer