Re: License entry in egg info files

Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de> writes:

> Usually an override is a fail in the maintainer's brain or a bug in
> lintian. Only in rare cases overrides are the right way to go.

Yes, that's pretty much my point: that *if* a Lintian check leads to
many maintainers adding an override for that tag that persist over time,
then probably the check was badly implemented or a bad idea in the first
place.

--
 \     “I thought I'd begin by reading a poem by Shakespeare, but then |
  `\     I thought ‘Why should I? He never reads any of mine.’” —Spike |