orphaning twistedsnmp

[ Please Cc:-me on replies, I'm not subscribed to -python ]

I discovered that I was still in the Uploaders field of
python-twisted-snmp whereas I've stopped caring about the package a
while ago. The package is hence up to adoption, any taker?

I've just uploaded a version to unstable with noone remaining in the
Uploaders field, as a team maintained package. The upload fixes a couple
of packaging issues, mostly cosmetic. These changes are committed to
DPMT svn.

Also, I've uploaded to DELAYED/15 an orphaned version of the package (QA
as Maintainer). These changes are *NOT* committed to DPMT svn.

If someone is willing to take over the package, please dcut away the
orphaning upload (or override it).

Cheers.