Re: trac maintenance activity?

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:45 PM, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting "Andres Salomon" <dilinger@collabora.co.uk>:
>
> Yes, trac will be maintained in the Python Application Packaging Team.
> I already tried to copy the git history to the PAPT svn, but - lacking
> any experience with git - failed. I will now just start with the last
> version and for the history people have to look into the git.

If you have any experience with Mercurial - you may use convert
extension to convert GIT repository to HG first and then merge HG
changes back to SVN. There is always Tailor that is capable of
converting various repositories into each other. HG to SVN for sure.

I may try to do the conversion, just let me know where to get GIT
sources (althout HG repository would be better to start with).

BTW, when doing test commit an error occurred, and although commit
seems to be recorded in repo, the output from server doesn't seem
normal.
-- cut --
Adding         trac\branches
Adding         trac\tags

Committed revision 3715.

Warning: post-commit hook failed (exit code 13) with output:
svnlook: Write error: Broken pipe
Error opening cache: Permission denied
-- cut --

--