Re: RFS: transmissionrpc (fixed)

Timur Birsh <taem@linukz.org> ha scritto:
> > debian/control:
> > * You probably miss a dependency on transmission.
>
> I think Suggests dependency on transmission-daemon is a better choice?

Is module useful without transmission-daemon (or transmission)? I think
it should be put into Recommends at least.

Some other issues:

* Upstream tarball is packed in a strange way. I use
    uscan --force-download --repack doeproduce
  and I'm unable to obtain a regular .orig.tar.gz. Can this be solved?

* debian/docs: No need to include README.source in .deb file.

* debian/rules: use "install -Dm 755" instead of cp, so you can also set
  permissions to have a working executable, this let you removing
  dirs file too.

* debian/rules: remove unused helper calls (such as dh_link).

* [COSMETIC] Remove useless comments in your patches to keep it minimal:
     #! /bin/sh /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch-run
     ## 01_setup.dpatch by Timur Birsh <taem@linukz.org>
     ## DP: Use distutils

--