python-sqlkit or sqlkit?

Hi,

  I have a pure python package 'sqlkit' that provides PyGTK Widgets to
  edit data in a database. Source code is about 1.5 MB.

  In the package I also provide an application that is a little script (12
  KB) that is a GUI to edit databases that clearly is based on sqlkit the
  module.

  At the moment the debian package is named 'python-sqlkit' and also
  provides the script/application named 'sqledit', but I'm not sure that
  this is the correct/best approach.

  Should I split it into different packages? Clearly sqlkit is a public
  package.

  any hints?
  sandro
  *:-)