Re: VCS for Python code Was: Trac team almost dead?

Hi

Dne Sat, 29 Aug 2009 03:58:13 +0300
anatoly techtonik <techtonik@gmail.com> napsal(a):

> If we are all Python developers to some degree and know about PEP 374
> - what do you think about switching from SVN to HG for maintaining
> Debian packages? There is also "convert" extension that may allow to
> convert history from other sources to HG and PEP 385 that may help
> admins to decide how to move from SVN.

There was recently lengthly discussion about using Git, check archives.
The reasons against Hg will be the same + the fact that much poeple do
not know it. (I'd be for Git but not for Hg, which I never used before
and I'm too lazy to know every VCS available).