Re: Need for help ?

n Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 21:56, Carl Chenet<chaica@ohmytux.com> wrote:
> If you need help for one of your packages, feel free to contact me :)

please use

$ ./chaica --verbose

next time :) I'll be here for you.

I suggested Carl to send this email because:

- he is a very good python programmer (he's helping *a lot* with
reportbug bug fixing providing tons of patches);
- he wants to gain more skills in Debian packaging;

so help here is a straightforward consequence.

Other then bag triaging, classic help on the team packages, I think an
explicit declaration of "willing to help" would allow maintainers with
few spare time to dedicate to theirs packages, to encourage Carl to
co-maintain those packages. Or any other activities we believe need a
helping hand.

Let's hope it works ;)