New cython version

Hi,

I am interested in a more recent version of cython.

In the debian svn repository for cython packaging[1], there is a note that upgrading the debian package to the new version (cython 0.11.2) fails due to the fact that a binary file (Lexicon.pickle) has changed.

I have tried generating an upgraded debian package from the new upstream sources, and see the same error from dpkg-source.

Is there a solution to the problem?
Is there anything I can do to help speeding the process up?
(I am a normal debian user and complete beginner at packaging.)

Thanks

/ johan

[1]: http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-apps/packages/cython/trunk/debian/changelog?revision=3194&view=markup