dh-make-python

Dear Debian Python experts;

I was recently chatting with Sandro Tosi on IRC about the
non-existance of a python equivalent to dh-make-perl, and
he suggested I mention it to this list.

For those not familiar with dh_make_perl, it makes use of some
metadata shipped with cpan modules to do a pretty decent job of
building an initial source package (better than dh_make can manager
for perl modules anyway).

So if somebody wants a holiday project (Sandro has no time, and I have
no expertise)...

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please CC me if you want me to read
your reply :).

David