Request to join the team (Alioth account "northernlights-guest")

Hello all,

I'm requesting to join the team on advice of Arnaud Fontaine, member of
the team. I'm a beginner Python developer and Debian packager, but i've
been enjoying writing my first 3 python apps (gtkvncviewer,
nautilus-clamscan, remote-hellanzb-gui) and packaging them (I also wrote
a small screenlet called SDM but didn't package it). I thought joining
the team could help me to learn more about python applications
developping and packaging.

So i'm requesting to join in order to maintain my own apps and finding
others to package.

I'm the one who uploaded the package remote-hellanzb-gui a little
earlier, without realizing that putting the "Uploaders:" field in
debian/control would send an email to the list; sorry for polluting if
that was prematured.

Thanks for considering,
Clément.

--