Re: ITP: skype4py -- Skype API wrapper for Python

* Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> [2009-02-18 14:37]:

> [Rafael Laboissiere, 2009-02-18]
> > I just filed a request to join the DPMT at Alioth, but I am not sure it is
> > enough.  Please, add me (alioth login: rafael) to the team.
>
> I will add you to the team this evening, [...]

Thanks.

> [...] you have commit rights already as you're a DD.

Sure, I have forgot about this.  I have already committed the skype4py
Debian files and made the necessary changes for uploading the package to
unstable.

David, could you please take a look at what I did?

--
Rafael