Re: Python related changes for unstable/squeeze

Hi Matthias,

thanks for all the work you do. I have one question:

>  - 3.0/3.1: I do not plan to upload 3.0 to unstable or experimental,
>   but will prepare 3.1 packages for experimental and upload those
>   to unstable with the final release or a late release candidate.
>   The 3.1 release is planned for April 2009.

It would really help if Debian had python3.0, becuase it would help
me, as upstream, to port my software. Currently I have to compile
python3.0 from the ubuntu source package. If ubuntu can have it, why
not Debian?

Ondrej