Re: Request for review - Charm 1.9.1

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009, Christopher Lunsford wrote:

> Dear Debian-Python,
>
> I am looking for some peer reviews on my package "charm", and possibly a mentor.
>
>   Package name    : charm
>   Version         : 1.9.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Lydia Leong <evilhat@livejournal.com>
>   URL             : http://ljcharm.sourceforge.net/
>   License         : GPLv2
>   Section         : web
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> charm      - LiveJournal and Atom blogging client for the terminal

Hi there,
IANDD but i'd like to comment a a couple of small things:
- On debian/copyright seems like you're missing one year (2009),
also you can use "©" instead of "(C)".
- On debian/control, perhaps you may want to use the same
short desc that was used on the ITP ("A LiveJournal and Atom API client").
Also there's no need to start the paragraph of the long desc
with the package's name.

Regards,
Mauro

--