docutils: rst.el revision

I just had some hard time with rst.el, to find a version that works. I ended with http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/docutils/trunk/docutils/tools/editors/emacs/rst.el, that seems to behave fine. from the url I infer this is source managed by subversion. How comes then there is no automatic revision number? This would be a big help. I can help with this. I didnt know either to whom I should post this message: I posted to the authors, and this mailing list, first time I post to a devel mailing list, sorry if I dont comply with some etiquette, lemme know. rst.el is a central piece for those who edit reStructuredText files under (x)emacs, it does a real good job.