Re: RFS: remote-hellanzb-gui

Hi,

I removed debian/docs, i didn't know about that, thanks. I also removed
the link in the description, and uploaded the new package to d.m.n.

For now you're the first one to have answered to my RFS, so if you'd
have the time to take a deeper look to my package that would be great.

Thanks for your help,
Clément.

--
Clément Lorteau