Re: numpy 1.2.1, switching to git?

* Ondrej Certik <ondrej@certik.cz> [2008-12-21 00:08:18 +0100]:

> As to mercurial ---- Tristan, I don't know if you actually ever used
> hg-buildpackage, but it is written in Haskell (!) and see my blog post
> here:

I've used it; being written in Haskell isn't something I consider a
problem. It works just fine for what I've used it for; but then again,
the task it performs is relatively simple, so I could probably get along
without it just fine. The main thing that matters to me is using the
VCS itself, since I'll be spending a lot more time interacting with the
VCS than with some vcs-buildpackage tool.

> Anyway, besides stating which vcs one likes, this is mostly a debate
> over a beer in Prague, but well, why not, I just had several of them.

Heh.