RFS: python-libasyncns

Hi, I filled an ITP (#510266) and created the package for python-libasyncns, python binding for libasyncns.

Package URL: http://www.lagaule.org/debian/python-libasyncns

The problem is that it depends on libasyncns >= 0.7, but only 0.3 is packaged for debian. I put 0.3 in debian/control so that the package compiles, but it should be 0.7 when libasyncns 0.7is released. I filled a bug (#510269).

libasyncns is a C library for Linux/Unix for executing name service queries asynchronously. It is an asynchronous wrapper around getaddrinfo(3), getnameinfo(3), res_query(3) and res_search(3) from libc and libresolv.

Any comment is welcome.
I already have a sponsor for anotherpakage, so I can ask him to sponsor me again for this one, but as it's my first python library, I ask here for a review.

Thanks for your comments and help.
--
Yann