Re: numpy 1.2.1, switching to git?

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:

> TTBOMK no other VCS is as smooth to operate as subversion *for
> Debian packages*. Only svn-buildpackage can handle correctly the
> versioning of the debian/ directory alone.

What mis-handlings of a separate ‘debian/’ directory do you know of in
the other ‘$VCS-buildpackage’ tools?

I've not experienced any mis-handlings of separately-versioned
‘debian/’ with ‘bzr-buildpackage’, but perhaps you know of flaws that
I haven't encountered.

--
 \      “I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a |
  `\                  full house and four people died.” —Steven Wright |