Re: RFS: json-py (updated package)

Hi Piotr,

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:27:32 +0200
Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
> [Daniel Watkins, 2008-08-21]
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.4-4
> > of my package "json-py".
>
> uploaded. Please contact release managers about unblocking it
> (note that -3 didn't propagate to testing)
Thanks for your sponsorship (once again).

I'm not totally convinced that it is worth requesting a freeze
exception (which I assume is what you're talking about) as the changes
between -2 and -4 are almost entirely concerned with the packaging
(there are no modifications to the functionality of the installed
package) and no bugs have been closed by -3 or -4 (with the exception
of the adoption bug).

If, however, you think there would be value, I would be more than happy
to defer to the greater experience and go ahead and request the
exception.

Regards,
--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke)