Re: RFS: turbotinymce

OoO La  nuit ayant  déjà recouvert  d'encre ce jour  du dimanche  04 mai
2008, vers 23:38, Monty Taylor <monty@inaugust.com> disait:

> Hi Vincent,
> Vincent Bernat wrote:

>> I have not looked at your package yet, but did you consider joining DPMT
>> to  maintain  this  package  (with  you  as maintainer  or  just  as  an
>> uploader)?
>> http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/

> Yes! In fact, I am a team member, and I have added the packaging for
> turbotinymce to the team SVN repo.

In this  case, do not hesitate  to put debian-python@l.d.o as  a copy of
any RFS. It  is far easier to find a sponsor  this way. Moreover, people
here can give more precise  advices. This is helpful for Python packages
since the Debian Python Policy is a bit difficult to read.

You may  want to add Homepage  field to source  stanza of debian/control
and  a debian/watch  file (this  will help  the use  of svn-buildpackage
too).

Moreover, there should  be a better way to use  Debian TinyMCE than just
removing almost  everything with  a very large  patch. You  may consider
adding some "rm" in debian/rules.

The  package  seems  otherwise fine  but  I  am  not used  at  packaging
turbogears  widgets. I hope  you will  get some  feedback of  some other
people.
--
BOFH excuse #283:
Lawn mower blade in your fan need sharpening