how to create python-scipy (0.7.0.dev4087-1)

Hi,

the scipy svn version contains a lot of new improvements, so if you
want to package it for yourself, download scipy svn, do "./setup.py
sdist", then apply the attached patch
to our python-scipy debian svn and it will compile in pbuilder. This
is just a temporary solution if you need to new package as it contains
important improvements for example in sparse solvers that I urgently
need for my research.

You'll have to comment some @deprecated decorators, because scipy svn
depends on numpy svn, that is going to be released very soon.

Upstream is going to release a new version soon hopefully, so I
suggest to just wait for it and only then upload to Debian. Definitely
we need to wait for the new numpy release.

Ondrej