RFS: matplotlib 0.90.1-3

Hi,

currently, matplotlib doesn't install with numpy in sid, when numpy
switched to gfortran and it conflicts with matplotlib.

It seems just a recompile of matplotlib fixes the problem. I imported
matplotlib to DPMT svn:

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/matplotlib/

and committed the necessary change. Unfortunatley, the maintainer and
uploaders of matplotlib didn't yet reply to my email and bug:

and a simple NMU will not fix the problem, as numpy conflicts with
python-matplotlib (<< 0.90.1-3). So what should I do to get this fixed
soon?

Should I upload (I can do that as a DM) a new revision of numpy not
conflicting with python-matplotlib?

Or can you upload the new matplotlib as I prepared in the svn?

The best solution is the one I offered to the maintainers of
matplotlib in the bug above - to maintain matplotlib in DPMT. But
unless they approve it, I don't
think we can do that.

Ondrej