Re: Debian 4.1 and Python 2.5

> Il giorno Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:15:25 +1100
>
> Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> ha scritto:
> > Adrián Ribao Martínez <aribao@gmail.com> writes:
> > >
> > > So I supposse it is already in testing isn't it?
>
> It is :)
>
> > No need to suppose, you can search the package metadata
> > <URL:http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_packages>.
>
> Or, much easier:
>
> http://packages.debian.org/python2.5
>
> Just use your imagination (and, well, the Debian naming policy ;)
>
> David

- Sorry, I have had a problem with my email client and I don't know if this
message will follow the thread -

Well, the question is, how do you know it will be the default version just
with the package info? I know python 2.5 is available long time ago under
Debian, but by now, 2.4 is the default version and many python packages don't
work with 2.5.

Thank you.

--
Adrián Ribao Martínez