Re: [Python-modules-team] ITP: python-pivy -- Coin binding for Python

Hi Teemu,

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 23:21, Teemu Ikonen <tpikonen@gmail.com> wrote:
> retitle 504617 ITP: python-pivy -- Coin binding for Python
> thanks
>
> I've made preliminary packaging of Pivy, it's now at

right on time: I was considering start working on it, since it's
needed for another package of yours :)

> http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/pivy.git but I really hope it
> could be integrated with the Python modules team packages to the SVN
> repository.

Request to join the team at [1]. then follow this doc[2] to inject the
code into out repo (basically it's a "svn-inject -o .dsc"). Then you
can ask back here, or on IRC at #debian-python@OFTC.

In the meantime, I'm going to give a look to the package you prepared.

[1] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/python-modules/
[2] http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/python-modules-policy.html