Re: python-matplotlib_0.98.1-1+lenny3_i386.deb

On Sat, Nov 08, 2008 at 10:47:53AM -0800, Tom Kuiper wrote:
>    I don't think this bears on the present problem but I thought I'd better
>    let you know.  It is possible that not all the relevant packages were
>    removed and reloaded.

Confirmed. I have the same error with your script (Yikes!). And, the
error doesn't appear on the unstable version. So, it's time to do some
bug-hunting!

I'll get in touch with the matplotlib maintainers and see where the
mistake could be, if I can't figure it out myself.

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah