Re: Let's switch to viewsvn for Vcs-Browser?

Hi all,

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 18:07, Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> following up what once POX suggested on irc, I'd like to switch from
> wsvn to viewsvn (compare the difference yourself at [1] and [2]) for
> Vcs-Browser field.
>
> I already checked-out the whole packages/ dir from both svn repos (so
> that the changes thru all the repo can be done in a single commit
> instead of polluting with commit for each package) and I got the
> script I used to uniform Vcs-* fields I can modify to do this
> conversion (so basically I'm volunteering :) ).
>
> If no-one will complain, let's say, in a couple of days, I'll run the script.

Done! Now DPMT and PAPT packages that already have Vcs-Browser field,
now have it using viewsvn. I did the changes with a script, so I hope
I didn't create too much artifacts in the changelog (but they are so
trivial, easily removable when the maint will approach to upload the
package).

I've not done yet: I'd like to add Vcs-{Svn,Browser} fields to those
packages currently lacking 'em, but that's a job for another day ;)