Re: Let's switch to viewsvn for Vcs-Browser?

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 18:23, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Sandro Tosi wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> following up what once POX suggested on irc, I'd like to switch from
>> wsvn to viewsvn (compare the difference yourself at [1] and [2]) for
>> Vcs-Browser field.
>
> Please! Also, would it be OK to do that in PAPT too? I'm not sure if it would be
> in those packages PAPT is not the maintainer...

I'm talking about both DPMT and PAPT. Regarding the team not maint, we
seem to agree to the rule where:

- if team is maint, do the changes and upload (if needed)
- if not, do the changes and ask the current maint for a check and to
upload (if needed).

Since what I want to do is a repository wide change with no need for
an upload (is really too small change), I feel I'm not violating that
rule.