Re: Debian lenny update : nxutils.so: undefined symbol: __gxx_personality_v0

* oc-spam66 [Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:07:21 +0200]:

> If I understand well, you managed to compile a working version of python-matplotlib.
> Will you release it for lenny ? (the current version is still 0.98.1-1+lenny1.1, which does not work)

Yes, it will be released for lenny. In fact such version is ready, but
it's not in lenny due to some internal issues.

The upload is at the moment in a suite called "lenny-proposed-updates".
You would be able to install it if you add this to your sources.list:

  deb http://your.mirror.org/debian unstable main

HTH,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

A conference is a gathering of important people who singly can do nothing
but together can decide that nothing can be done.
                -- Fred Allen