Re: Debian Python Policies

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Mauro Lizaur <lavaramano@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also the people in that list could help you to accomplish this task (If
> you don't mind, i'd like to help).

 Please, keep in mind that translation of devel related docs are
considered as a low priority task.
 I'd suggest you to invest your time in a higher priority doc (ask
debian-l10n-spanish@l.d.o about priorities).

 Of course it doesn't means you can't translate it, I'm just saying
that if you want to help, there are probably other tasks where you
could me more useful right now.

 Best Regards.

--
---
Carlos Galisteo <cgalisteo AT k-rolus.net>