[RFS] python-osd (updated)

Hello Mentors and DPMT,

I'd like to know if somebody is interested on reviewing
(and eventually uploading) my package python-osd [0].
This revision would fix the bug #497768 [1] also it would remove
an unnecessary dependency on python-simplejson [*], and I've
already made a commit to the DPMT SVN repositories a couple of weeks
ago, but i haven't had the time to make a request.

BTW, Since the bug in the previous revision practically renders pyosd
unusable, in order to have the chance to update this package on Lenny
would be OK to change the severity from 'normal' to 'important' and/or the
urgency to 'high'?
Any advice is welcome.

[*] I replaced my old powerpc by a new laptop, and i messed up everything.
    Shame on me for not noticing it.
[0] http://lusers.com.ar/packages/python-osd_0.2.14-4.dsc

Regards,
Mauro