Re: RFS: gwibber

[I just took a quick look at the package, I'm still on VAC]

[Daniel Watkins, 2008-09-02 23:08]
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gwibber".

PAPT is in Uploaders so you can add the package to our TODO list[1]
and/or ping us on #debian-python

from homepage:
| Please note that this is pre-alpha software

are you sure you want to upload it to unstable? How about experimental?

Did you contact Jorge and ask him about co-maintaining this package?

Vcs-* fields are missing, python2.5 is hardcoded in debian/control
(you probably want "python (>= 2.5)")

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam/TODO